Jones Farm Blueberry PickingThese are pictures we took of the blueberries at Jones Family Farms in Shelton, CT.
All through the year there is always something going on at this farm, it's really fun to visit.
In July and early August, the blueberries get ripe, and they're big, plump, and juicy.
The Jones Family makes them very affordable too.
This picture my husband took while I was holding the blueberries.
It was early in the morning and the light was perfect.
This last picture of blueberries is done with my macro photography lens.
The dewdrops on the blueberries gave it a special effect. This is my favorite picture of all time.
The Jones Family will even give you tips on freezing them, and some good recipes like blueberry cobbler and blueberry jam.
Have some fun picking blueberries at Jones Family pick-your-own Farms.
Please call before heading off to the farm for berry picking. Conditions are available from the Crop Report at (203) 929-8425.Did you know that early Colonial America used milk in which blueberries were boiled to paint their houses? No, the paint turned out grey, not purple.
- Visit Jones Family Farms in Shelton CT - Pictures
- Strawberry Picking in CT - Jones Farm Shelton
- Jones Family Pumpkin Farm in Shelton CT
- Jones Tree Farm Shelton - Christmas in Connecticut
- Jones Family Farm - Shelton Connecticut - Pictures
- Driving Directions to Jones Farm Shelton CT